Industrial and Commercial Campus Frisia (IGC)
We support companies. We provide office space and halls. Our mission is to work with you to develop tailor-made solutions for the individual needs of your company.
With the 100-hectare industrial and commercial campus Frisia of Zukunft Emden, we offer companies the opportunity to set up business with excellent connections to motorway, railway, seaport and airport in the immediate vicinity of the Volkswagen plant and in immediate proximity to innovative companies.
Today, around 60 percent of the area is at the disposal of the supplier park of the Passat plant – the remaining 40 percent are occupied by innovative companies that are not necessarily tied to the automotive industry.
Whether or not suppliers, we will develop suitable areas and support possibilities for your company. If required, we also build for you - quickly, reliably and completely tailored to your individual requirements.
The industrial and commercial campus will continue to be used in a multifunctional manner in the future. There are currently several projects in the field of future technologies and digitalisation in the pipeline, from which you can certainly benefit.
Learn more about...
- Please contact us!
- Real Estate Clerk
- SUSAN BENINGA
- +49 4921 59138-26